Legal basis for processing your data
We (BMBMB Ltd) process personal data of donors and supporters in the course of our legitimate activities, on the basis of article 9.2(d) GDPR. If required we also carry out data analysis on the basis of article 9.2(f) GDPR.
Uses of Data
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To maintain a list of donors and supporters
- In order to communicate effectively with you.
- To understand our donors and supporters better through analysing the data they provide us.
When you visit our websites
In order to accept donations to the Rejoin Party we may use third parties, such as PayPal, as intermediaries who act as a data controller.
Processing and Storage
We use service providers to host and/or process your information on our behalf. We only use processors who meet the requirements of the GDPR. We remain the data controller and they will only process the data in accordance with our written instructions.
We will only share your data with another organisation if you provide explicit consent.
Data storage and destruction
We store your data for the life of our relationship. You can tell us at any time you do not wish us to retain your data.
Your Rights – Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- access to copies of your personal information.
- rectification of information you think is inaccurate or incomplete.
- erasure of your personal information in some circumstances.
- restriction of the processing of your information in some circumstances.
- objecting to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances.
- transfer of information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in some circumstances.
- There is no cost for exercising these rights
Your Right to complain – If you are unhappy with how we use your data, you can let us know directly or complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details are:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Phone: 0303 123 1113