We need to tackle Brexit.
Labour and the Conservatives are still backing it.
It’s time to protest.
Starmer’s stance on Europe will HURT our economy.
- What happened to a belief in creating an economy that works for everyone?
- What happened to compassionate immigration policy which directly benefitted our NHS keeping waiting times down?
- What happened to the Labour party who campaigned for greater European worker protections?
The Tories have been infiltrated by incompetent Brexit activists.
- What happened to sensible economic policy?
- What happened to strong outward looking Britain who led the way in Europe?
- What happened to the Conservative party who invented the single market based on the value of free trade and took the UK into it?
Use your vote:
Do not waste your vote, use it to steer change in Westminster
Volunteer for Richard
Chester is a national election.
We can steer change in Westminster.
Chester’s residents have a unique opportunity to make a real impact on Britain’s politics.
Labour think they have this in the bag, by taking away their comfortable lead away Chester will help shift the debate.
Use your vote to protest. A vote for a better economy, by getting back to Europe, will be felt in Westminster.
Chester has been a Labour Safe Seat.
WE WILL SLASH THEIR MAJORITY
Starmer can’t keep ignoring the fact that we need to re-align with Europe if he wants to get us out of this dire economic crisis.
Starmer, you need to:
Starmer is failing, he must adopt a stronger economic policy, which means being pro-EU.
Use your vote:
Protest Against Brexit
Make a Stand
Being pro-European is a traditional Conservative value.
Rishi Sunak is not softer on Brexit. He peddles the same hard line rhetoric as the others.
Conservatives have yet to realise that Brexit is not a long term winning strategy – Brexit is catastrophic for the economy.
Chester is the best place to protest.
Vote REJOIN EU
Thursday 1st December
Time to make a difference
Become a supporter
Together, we can turn this Brexit madness around.
- Become a Bronze supporter and help the Rejoin EU party in a small way.