Under the Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000 (PPERA) you must be on the electoral register in the UK excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man in order to make a donation of more than £500.
During an election you may only make a donation over £50 if:
- an individual registered on a UK electoral register, including
- overseas electors
- a Great Britain registered political party
- most UK registered companies
- a UK-registered trade union
- a UK-registered building society
- a UK-registered limited liability partnership (LLP) that carries on business in the UK
- a UK-registered friendly society
- a UK-based unincorporated association that is based in and carries on business or other activities in the UK
If you donate more than £7,500 to the Party over a calendar year, we are obliged under the Political Parties, Elections and Referendum Act 2000 (PPERA) to report such a donation/s to the Electoral Commission, who will publish the fact that you made a donation/s totalling over those amounts. For more information, please see https://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/
The Rejoin EU Party reserves the right to not accept a donation or application for membership.